The Second Base programmes are for people who want to develop their leadership styles by exploring the relationships between self, community (local or global) and organisation in a challenging and enjoyable manner.
Throughout the Second Base experience, participants will be exposed to experiential learning opportunities which include:
- understand where you are at right now
- understand the trajectory you are on i.e. where this is taking you
- understand your impact on others
Values based leadership and reflection
- explore your values and purpose
- learn to become more stable and consistent in your leadership contribution
- understand whats wanted and needed around you
- learn practical ways to step into the style of leadership contribution you aspire to have
- find your own alignment within yourself and its connection to your professional goals
- develop a sense of life perspective and an understanding of your own priorities so that life is more fulfilling than compromising
- realise the magnitude and potential of your leadership responsibility
- make that adjustment from your default patterns of behaviour to creating an experience of leadership that you would prefer
- learn to help others.